8.5.19

RAMADHAN 2019 | DAY 1 & 2

Salam loves!

Ramadhan is here again! Alhamdulillah! It feels like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant and had appendicities during the previous Ramadhan. Now, my baby boy is here and my appendix is gone!

This would be the third year I'm doing daily blogging for Ramadhan. I loved reading all those Ramadhan posts, thinking of much my family has grown, how much I have grown.

So here's Ramadhan day 1.



Adam has been eating so much these past few months. he can easily eat two slices of bread plus a plate of rice and some biscuits after. His portions are sometimes more than mine. Alhamdulillah! I started giving Ilhan Nestle cereal a few days back. Slowly but surely.


Now here's Ramadhan Day 2.



For the past few months, I have been juicing. Mostly celery, carrots and oranges. So far this is the best combo for me. Easy and stress free. It also helps pacify my angsty tummy most of the time.

See you guys in the next post ok?

Having the feels for kuih muih,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment