18.4.19

RESOLUTIONS

Hello *cough* guys! Are you *cough* still here? I love you! Thanks for being here at this dusty mess of a space I call my blog. Caring for three boys(the eldest one being 31 years old with a goatee) has been challenging.

My hands are always full. If I have time on my hands, I will either be resting or checking my phone. Having said that, I am treating myself better this time round as compared to my past two post natal experiences. I take things as they are and a day at a time.

I'm so excited to bring changes to this space. We are stepping onto new and shaky grounds. We don't know what's in store for our family. Be sure to watch this space for updates!

In the meantime, let me enlighten you with Adam's antics. Last week at the fishfarm, Adam saw a fish floating around, possibly dead.

"Mama!! That fish is extinct!"


Love,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment