13.6.18

RAMADHAN 2018 | DAY 24, 25, 26, 27 : MY BABY BOY IS BACK!

DAY 24

So today Adam is at my parents' place. Wan and myself moped around the house. We wanted to clean but I was physically unable to do so and Wan was mentally unable to do so. LOL. For iftar, Wan had his usual bihun soup with chicken breast. I had Long John Silver. This pregnancy, I had too too many Long John Silver! Lucky for me, Wan prefers going out to buy things for me as compared to cleaning the house.



DAY 25

Today we woke up super late. Alhamdulillah, so far I did not take any panadols at home. If can tahan, I would want to tahan. For iftar, we headed over to my parents'  house. I walked really really slowly to our grab car. For iftar, Baba cooked Ayam Briyani for us!


We brought Adam home. Alhamdulillah he had no cough or flu over the period that I was in the hospital. I missed him so much.


DAY 26

 So it's the last week of Ramadhan. This Ramadhan has been really challenging for my body. First two weeks, I had bad morning sickness. The last two weeks; appendectomy and recovery. May Allah forgive all my sins with this hardship.

Today, Adam helped to water all my fake plastic plants. I wanted to bring him to the playground but I don't think I can manage. So I let him clean the plants outside the house.




And for iftar, I made simple Mee Hongkong for myself and made rice for Adam. Wan was back at work and he had lots of things to settle so he came home really late.


DAY 27

GUESS WHAT! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! How am I 29????

It was just a quiet birthday this year. Wan said that we will celebrate next month as he had too much work to settle this time. I was fine with that. I just wanted to spend time with my loved ones. Adam sang a birthday song for me while my heart swell.

For iftar, I had Long John Silver again and I made Wan his usual meal. He is so driven. He has lost about 6kg over this past few months. I'm so proud of him.

At night, I wanted to get out of the house.


Wan brought us to Ikea! It was the perfect choice. 10 minutes drive, air conditioned, and seats everywhere!
 I literally sat down after every 15 minutes of walking.



And course, my boys and their water breaks.


We headed over to Macdonald's after for a little snack. My heart was full and I couldn't ask for more.

Although I'm grateful and happy to have my family with me, I'm missing my baby a little too much this time. Khayr's birthday wold have been in June too. So every year I grow a year older, Khayr does too.


                                                            Mama loves you Khayr sayang. Till we meet again baby sayang.


Mummy of an angel,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment