9.6.18

RAMADHAN 2018 | DAY 23 : WILL I WALK LIKE THIS FOREVER?

Even after my cesarean section, I couldn't walk properly. Now too. I hope my back doesn't hate me more after this. I'm already having a love hate relationship with her. Yes, it's a her. #halal

Today, I tried to do my daily chores; vacuum and mopping the house. Vacuuming was a struggle at first. It was heavy but I managed. Mopping was even worse. I had to use my tummy muscles to move from side to side. It took me so damn long to complete the whole house. I'm so proud of myself. #sorrynotsorry

Today Wan brought Adam home in the evening. Yesterday he cried his heart out and he smiled at me the moment I opened the door. I missed him so much. Although I'm fine with doing light chores for now, I don't think it's wise for me to sleep with Adam just yet. He is a rough sleeper and he is a ninja at night. My throat, tummy, face and basically my whole body can vouch for that.



So after iftar, I played with him for abit before baba came to fetch him. He is sleeping over at my parents' place for the weekend. We had a simple iftar; salmon and KFC. What a combo right.


I'm still missing Adam so much,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment