8.6.18

RAMADHAN 2018 | DAY 22: RECOVERING FROM APPENDECTOMY

So today is a Thursday. I'm still bending over. My back hurts like nobody's business. I still cannot do much around the house. I did fold the laundry though. *pats self on the back gently*

My tummy generally feels better. Doctor told me to stop on antibiotics and just take panadol if the pain gets too much to handle. So far I can withstand the pain and not take any panadols since I'm home. The keyhole areas hurts the most an sometimes the area where the appendix used to be can sting. Other than that, it's bearable. Since I've been admitted, my body clock has gone haywire. It's almost 4am and I'm not even sleepy. Send help.

So for iftar, we made claypot soup style with basmati rice.


After Terawih, I made some yummy dessert for us to share. Waffles with chocolate and coconut yam ice cream. You have no idea how delish coconut yam ice cream is. I burnt the waffle by the way. What's new.


I really cannot wait to see Adam tomorrow. I miss him so so much.

Watching videos of Adam on my phone,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment