3.9.16

HIJABISTA MAGAZINE MALAYSIA

Assalamu'alaikum.

I hit 100k views on my YouTube channel! I know it's not WOW but it's definitely an achievement for me. I don't expect alot when I create contents but it feels nice to know that I have non biological sisters out there. Thank you for watching my videos. I'm humbled.  xoxoxo.

Recently Hijabista Magazine Malaysia shared the link of my tutorial on their Facebook page. Thank you!! Actually , my cousin from Malaysia screenshot the post and I was beyond shocked. LOL.


Just to make things clear. I'm not after fame or glamour. I'm an introvert who is awkward around people and prefer libraries over parties. I would choose sweatpants over dresses in a heartbeat; barefaced over makeup, reading over jogging and eating over dieting. I honestly prefer blogging as compared to filming. I find blogging relaxing and it's more sincere. When you film, it's a little hard to get your personality across but through writing, there are no limits. To me, at least.

Btw, I was looking through my old posts and I'm glad I blogged as I was growing up. I found my old blogs and by old I mean dusty and full of spiderwebs old. I started blogging when I was around 14 I would say. However, I'm kinda ashamed of my emotionally unstable angsty posts from the old blogs.

Oh, puberty, why you gotta be so rude?

My back pain is no joke. I need a massage real bad; #hinthintforhubbysponsorship,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment