10.9.16

HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA AND HARI ARAFAH

Assalamu'alaikum.

I miss blogging. I have been busy job hunting and the day is nearing very soon. The day I have to send Adam to childcare. *sobs* I don't think *sobs* I can do it. *sobs* Adam is will turn 21 months old in two days time, InshaaAllah. However, he only has four teeth and because of that, his bottom teeth has plaques. His appetite is like a two year old but he cannot really eat like a two year old because of his lack of teeth. Imagine if he sees his friends eating a solid biscuit in school. HOOOOOOWWW???????

Adam is at the "WHERE?" stage. It's a step before the "WHY?" stage.

Adam:  Ayah where?
Me:      Ayah work.
Adam: Where?
Me:     Work.
Adam: Where?
Me:     At Changi. He has to take motorbike.
Adam: Ottobek(motorbike) where?
Me:     At work with Ayah.
Adam: Where?
Me:     Work.
Adam: Where??
Me:     Work.
Adam: WHERE???
Me:     At work, Adam.
Adam: WHEEEERRREEEE????? *cries hysterically*

Keep in mind that this is only one topic. This happens during almost every conversation. These are the cute things that I will miss when I go back to work. I need to stay positive and think about the numerous plus points of working; money, err..money and errr.....money.

On a happier note, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all muslims and selamat menunaikan puasa Arafah,
Ja


No comments:

Post a Comment