1.9.16

BACK TO SCHOOL LOOKBOOK ft. HASNA B

Assalamu'alaikum.

I was so blessed to be given a chance to film a lookbook together with Hasna!! I've met her once before and she is very nice. I have filmed lookbooks on my own and lookbooks are not easy to complete. Alot of preparations needed to be done prior to the actual filming. 

Since we will be filming together, our outfits needed to match so that the aesthetics will be taken care of. That being said, ignoring my pudgy self beside the slim and photogenic Hasna. LOL. I was kinda worried that I might spoil the whole shoot at first but she was nice and accommodating.

OUTFIT 1
Hijab: Flara 
Denim Jacket: Cotton On
Watch: Swatch
Maxi Black Dress: Flea Market


OUTFFIT 2
 Hijab: Samia's Treasures
Parka: SheIn
Long Dress: Geylang Market

OUTFIT 3

Hijab: Samia's Treasures
Atire: Ghaania
Shoes: Crocs

OUTFIT 4
 Hijab: Naelofar
Top: Flea Market
Pants: Berjaya Times Square


OUTFIT 5
 Hijab: Flara
Top: Poplook
Pants: SheIn
Bag: Timbuk2
Shoes: Rubi

OUTFIT 6
Top: Promod
Pants: Jennah Boutique
Shoes: Charles and Keith
Bag: Korea


To many more lookbooks, InshaaAllah,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment