17.8.16

PALAZZO PANTS LOOKBOOK

Assalamu'alaikum!


I just uploaded a lookbook on Youtube!! My first lookbook! I have been wanting to do one for quite some time. I let Wan watch it before I made it live on Youtube and he said it looks like some old karaoke video. Very jiwang. LOL. Well, it's my first one and I know I need to learn alot more about filming and editing lookbooks.

Since the weather here is hot and humid, I love flare and palazzo pants! I have always loved baggy pants. Wan has been nagging about me taking up his closet space for my pants, knowing how neat and tidy of a person I am. *cough cough*

If you are new here and you don't get it, I'm not neat and far from tidy. Yes. I'm that girl who has that mountain of clothes in her room. Wan on the other hand is OCD-ish about his stuff. His clothes are folded and colour coded. Sorry babe, we have our strengths and weaknesses. You win some, you lose some. *grins*


Seriously, thank you for watching and reading blog, seriously, sincerely,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment