15.8.16

AUGUST BIRTHDAYS

Assalamu'alaikum.

Adam has been unwell for more than a week which simply means I have not been sleeping well for more than a week. It breaks my heart to see him like this. I'm pretty sure he lost weight. I can count the number of times he drank milk; throwing up right after each feeding. I was thinking that now would be a good time to wean him off his milk bottle and start on whole milk. Pros and cons? I need to do some research.

Since he needs to eat a number of medicine throughout the day, it has been a hassle every single time we need to administer his meds. He will struggle and we feel like giving up. Please pray that Adam gets well soon.

On a side note, since we couldn't go out of the house to celebrate my Mama's birthday, the gang came to our place.





It was nice to have everyone over to just eat good food and chillax. I think it was good for Adam to see other faces besides Wan and myself since he has been cooped up at home lately. My Augusts are usually filled with birthday celebrations. My SIL, BIL AND MIL are also August babies. I have cousins with birthdays in August too. Such a popular month to deliver. LOL.

Now, I'm psycho-ing Wan that I deserve a cake now, as in right now to compensate for my lack of sleep,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment