25.4.16

WACKY TEDDY BEARS


Asslamu'alaikum.

Yeay! Almost a week of daily blogging!!! So today was a relaxing day for my boys and I. Today I did alot of colouring. I feel so blessed. So blessed to the extend that sometimes I question myself.

This was what happened to Adam when left with Wan.




So, this is a picture of one of the bears that I coloured. LOL. Wan said it looks like as if it choked on something and its face turned blue.





After I coloured the bears with wacky colours, I searched online and hey there are similar commercial ones out there. So I don't have an internal issue and it's definitely not post natal depression kicking in. LOL.






I was surfing for freelance jobs online earlier. There were quite a number but they were all sales related or data related. From all that, I gathered that I have no talents. Seriously. What are my talents? I sat down to think of what I'm capable of what. There's really nothing. Some people can bake, some can draw, some can design, some can preach, some can model. So what can I do?

Can I just manufacture this teddy bear and sell? No. That's because I have no skills in sales. I'm the kind of person who likes to try things out but I get  bored easily. I've tried selling clothes online and I've tried leading a cardio dance class. I got bored and I had responsibilities to fulfill at those times. Do I want to go back to work under somebody? With an organization? Wait for monthly pay and bonuses? I don't know but I what I know is that I don't really have a choice. Everything is so expensive. I wonder if there are any other girls feeling the same way as I am right now.

So frustrating.

Slightly annoyed at myself thinking about all these nonsense while listening to Sean Kingston LOL,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment