25.4.16

ENGAGEMENT AND CHARLIE BROWN CAFE


Assalamu'alaikum.

It's past midnight and I'm blogging in the living room with Adam hanging on my back and Wan complaining about the heat. Today was a special day for my friend Shida. I knew her since I was 15 and she got engaged today. So happy for her!!





After that, we head over to town area to check out my SIL's wedding venue. It was beautiful!!! Loved it!!! The deco, dais, wallpapers and dressing room were all pretty! So excited for my SIL!! I even asked Wan if we should get married again just because I loved the deco. What was I thinking. For a moment, the beautifully decorated hall clouded my memories of the painstaking days of saving and planning for my wedding. It was beautiful and all but I'm thankful that mine was way over now.



Naturally, after the viewing, we needed to replenish our energies. We tried out the newly halal Charlie Brown Cafe in Cathay. Thankfully it wasn't crowded. The place was quite small and the walking aisle was quite narrow. The colours and aesthetics of the place reminded me of a clinic. The food was alright but I think my mango apple slush was too thick. Nevertheless, I would come back again. I'm going to post a 'WHAT I ATE WEEKEND' video on YouTube very soon. I took some short clips of the cafe.






At about 10-ish, we decided to call it a night. My BIL to be gave us a ride home. Funny how all these people were once strangers to me. Now, they hold a special place in my heart. On a side note, Wan's birthday is coming!!!! LOL. I say that everyday.

Trying to psycho Adam to sleep,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment