27.4.16

COMEDY AND THRILLER TV SERIES ADDICT

Assalamu'alaikum!!

Ok! One more minute to Wan's birthday!! Ok, update. I'm almost done with 2 Broke girls. Any other light comedy kinda show? My mum suggested THAT'S SO RAYMOND and my sister suggested HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. I don't know yet. So far I've watched..






I'm into light comedy and if it's not comedy, I like mystery related series. Yes I know I have too much time on my hands. At least that's what everyone around me is saying. In my defense, when else can I binge watch series? Now! I have to take advantage now! If only we live in a society where working in a cafe 4 hours a day is normal and sufficient to support a family. How nice will that be.

I was telling Wan I wanted to work somewhere relaxing where work ends the moment your shift ends. That will be awesome. You don't get that with teaching. As an educator here, teaching is the thing which you spend least of your time doing. Most of the time will be spent on lesson preparation, resources building and planning. Ok, I can literally hear my tummy rumbling, sounds really pissed. I better get something to munch on.

Before I go, I kinda like tis daily blogging stuff. Thank you guys for reading. Everytime I check my stats, I'm in disbelief and humbled that you guys actually read my rambles. THANK YOU!!! <3

Distracting Wan from his game to wish him happy birthday,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment