7.4.16

Places to go in KUALA LUMPUR

Assalamu'alaikum.

We went to Kuala Lumpur. Again. Alhamdulillah, this time with my in-laws. People don't understand how grateful I am to have awesome in-laws. I thank Allah for my second family. We took Jetstar and booked a KLIA van to get us to Bukit Bintang. For the umpteenth time, we stayed at The Royale Chulan. I LOVE Royale Chulan for soooooo many different reasons and I know you will too.

Here's the Agoda link for you; STAYCAY!!

I apologize about the quality of the photos as I took them with my trusty iphone.















BOAT NOODLES at Berjaya Times Square.

The small bowls were 1.90RM each. I had like four bowls and I was quite full. Ok the coconut drink was spot on. I'm not even kidding.

Oh, we went to KKULDAK as well. It had Korean tteokbokki and other finger food. I would give it 6/10 because the sauce was kinda sweet for me. Well, given the fact that I'm comparing it to the ones we had in Seoul. Now, that was AWESOME!!










Of course, KLCC and the TWIN TOWERS. After taking the mandatory shot of the tall beauties, we had dinner at MELUR & THYME. I loved it! The price could be compared to Swensen's here but their dishes are so tasty. I ordered duck pasta. LOVED IT! The other comparable duck pasta here would be the one at Vivo City's Earle Swensen's. Melur & Thyme also had a variety of drinks for us to choose from. The red one in the picture is Shirley Temple (non-alcoholic of course).













Nutty Coco from Suria KLCC has awesome coconut ice cream just like the one we had in Bangkok. Only this was a little fancier.




One of the evenings, we went to Bangsar to visit my husband's relatives. Their house is located on top of a hill and the view was breathtaking. I did not bring my camera so I took all the shots with my phone. Naturally, it did not do the scenery justice. We saw KLCC and TWIN TOWERS from up there. Watch my KL vlog for more footage. It was just phenomenal; reminded me of being up at Namsan Tower.




Oh, we saw this sign in one of the taxis we were on. LOL. Seriously?






KL will always be our go-to place. Till then KL


Love,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment