21.10.15

Adsense Disabled!!

Assalamua'alaikum.

First and foremost, AHHH! My Adsense account is being disabled. It states that its disabled due to invalid click activities and for the next 30 days, no ads will be placed on my channels. Which basically means that I have been clicking my own ads or someone else have been clickbombing my ads. I have just submitted an appeal form in hopes that they will lift the suspension. Due to my Adsense account being disabled, I'm also disabled as a Youtube partner. Boo!

On a brighter note, I have 200 subscribers!! And I just uploaded a new video. I'm still working on my voiceovers, filming and editing skills. Since I'm at home most of the time now, it's nice to learn some new skills. Thank you so much for watching my videos!
DIY HEALTHY AND EASY SNACKS!


Slightly irritated and sleepy,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment