21.4.16

IKEA & WATCH DISPLAY STORAGE

Assalamu'alaikum.

Second day of daily blogging. Yeay! So I started the day quite early today. When you take care of a toddler, your timetable revolves around them.




Wan and I had plans to go to Ikea to get some lights for the house but he was too tired from work. So instead, we cooked instant noodles and baked some nuggets for dinner.

Wan's birthday is coming up real soon. I wanted to get him a watch display storage kind of thing but he said not too because he is very picky about these kind of stuff. So now I'm thinking of what to get him. Usually I will get a big paper bag and put all the these I bought him inside. So it's like a birthday goodie bag for him. I love the look on his face everytime he gets the bag. Priceless.


Something like this maybe?




Kind of sleepy but still in search of present for hubby,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment