20.4.16

BABY ROUTINE, RICEBOX AND 2 BROKE GIRLS SERIES

Assalamu'alaikum.

Adam just went to sleep. His sleeps lesser now, just one nap in the afternoon and that's it for the day. And oh, it's a war zone every time its time to brush his two cute teeth. So today during breakfast and lunch, he did not turn over his plate as much as he used to. That's a good sign. Right?



Wan bought us rice from RiceBox just because he said I looked tired today. Awww.



 Bath time!! A struggle to get him in the bathroom and a struggle to get him out. I'm sure those who see us alot knows that he is going through a 'ball' phase right now. Actually it has been quite some time now and so you can imagine the condition of my house.



Anyway, I'm binge watching 2 Broke Girls right now and I'm at Season 4. It's not LOL kind of funny but it's a HAHA kind of show. If that makes any sense. My sister kept pressuring me to watch How To Get Away With Murder. She says it's the best series she ever watched. Maybe I should.

Anyway, we also talked about how people around us are getting married. How people from our secondary school are growing up. All that talk got me thinking about my 16 year old self. If I were given a chance to tell her something, what would it be? That's alot of things that I wish I could tell her. Alot of apologies and heartbreaks could be avoided. Alot of time and money could be saved. I sat there thinking about what ifs. Things that we did wrong, to ourselves or to others, we cannot undo. The only thing I can do is pray for forgiveness from God and hope affected parties will forgive me too. I don't know if I'm a better person than my 16 year old self but I'm definitely trying my best for my loved ones. Shouldn't we all?  If only the baggages that we carry are made visible, can we live with ourselves?

Ok, that got too deep too fast. Whatever it is, things happen for good and maybe unseen reasons. See you tomorrow InshaaAllah!

Still thinking,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment