21.4.16

DUITES OF A WIFE VS DUTIES OF A HUSBAND.

Assalamua'alaikum.


Third day woot woot! Today, Wan had his off day so we decided to go to Tampines to replace Adam's milk bottle. I love going to baby's store and looking at baby stuff. Not because I have a baby. I have been loving it since I was very young. I guess I got it from my mama. She loves it too. So because of that, Wan will grumble and develops a headache everytime we are in a baby store. LOL. Anyway, we had lunch at the foodcourt in Century Square.



Then I convinced Wan to get popcorn. We reminisced how we always used to watch movies to enjoy the seat and aircon. We didn't care what movie it was, we just wanted to be in a cinema. Gone were those days.


In the evening, Wan had a craving for ice cream. So the easiest and fastest ice cream we can get hold of is of course McDelivery. Don't mind my messy house. I'm going to be as real as possible here.  =)


Trying his luck.


We spent the rest of the day doing nothing. The weather was so hot it made us lethargic. We use alot of A/C from late April to around July every year. Thank god for blessing us with A/C.

Anyway, I've been seeing alot of 'Duties of a Wife VS Duties of a Husband' articles around. So Wan and I had our own opinions on things. But those kind of topics are sensitive and sometimes one party might feel incompetent and inadequate when being told off. So there's this thing about Religion VS Culture and tradition. I'm not the best wife and I may be a handful but what I know is that we try to understand and help each other out.

I always see it as if Wan and I, we are a unit, in a circle. The circle is penetrable only with our permission. Sometimes things from outside land in our circle and we argue and blame each other for not protecting the circle. What's important is that you work together to rebuild the circle and get the things you don't want inside, out.

Ok I'm rambling. I'm not an expert but that's how I see it inside my head. LOL.

Feeling feeling psychologist,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment