23.4.16

COLOURING BOOK AND TOMMEE TIPPEE BOTTLES


Assalamu'alaikum.

Yeay! It's not even 8pm and I'm blogging. Yeay! That's because I'm just slacking at home. I think we made a wise decision to rot at home judging by the temperature outside. So I got up early today because Adam got up early and head-butted my stomach. Best alarm clock ever. Cooked a simple dish; black pepper chicken. I'm not the meticulous kind. I don't find the need to blend all the ingredients or have all the spices. I just slice and dice. I just throw in whatever I have in the pantry and fridge. If it looks legit and edible, it is. LOL.


Helping me out during my therapy session with my colouring book.




If his pictures are blurry, that's because he keeps moving and I'm too slow.


Ok. So today is laundry day. we washed the dirty stuff and changed our bedsheets. The normal routine. Just 40 seconds after we ahhhh~ on the new and fresh bedsheets, Adam vomited out his milk. OMG. Ok, let me enlighten you. I have a phobia of babies falling off from a height. So I placed my queen sized mattress on the floor, without the headboard and bed frame. I purchased another queen sized mattress and put them side by side. Can you imagine? A small room with two queen sized mattresses on the floor? I should take a picture and post it here. I consulted afew people before I made the decision to go crazy and convert bedroom 2(supossedly Adam's playroom) into our bedroom. Everyone said I shouldn't do it because it will look like a dormitory. Well, I did it anyway. LOL. Well, safety is my main priority. It's been a year since I 'revamped' and went crazy but no regrets.

So my point is, changing the bedsheets are a challenge. the mattresses are heavy! They are 11inch mattresses. Only Wan can lift them. So we do it together. Can you imagine our expressions when Adam vomited on the sheets 40 seconds after changing both sheets? But, my poor baby cried and I think he had a stomachache.

So this is him resting in the living room like a boss after we washed him up.





We had to purchase new bottles for Adam again. His previous ones were very dirty. Tommee Tippee is a little on the pricey side but Adam will only drink from TT because of the teats. The size of the hole is just right for Adam, eventhough he is 16 months old, he still doesn't want to drink from a teat with a bigger hole. He will just gag and push the bottle away. We tried many different brands; NUK, Avent, Tupperware, bottles with no brands, all way cheaper of course but he didn't want any of them. So we have no choice.


Ok, it's Maghrib soon. Thank you guys for reading. I guess I forgot the joy of writing over the years. Yes, my language and grammar is not perfect but I still enjoy writing and expressing my thoughts. Ok, see you tomorrow!

Its super dark and I need to on the lights before I trip on Adam's toys,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment