23.4.16

CHEESE PASTA RECIPE FOR LAZY GIRLS

 Assalamua'alaikum.

It's past midnight and Adam just went to sleep. Phew. So today it was just me and Adam because Wan had to work. He had noodles for breakfast, can you tell?



And oh, that's my breakfast on the floor. Somebody wanted to carry it for me without my knowledge. I was in the kitchen getting his bottle and when I went out, I saw my breakfast on the floor. Yes, I was eating leftover burger. I know you do it too. Btw, that's his getting scolded face. Trying to look away while holding back his tears. When did you grow up??!?!?! 


After patting my face for an apology and slobbering me with kisses, we went on to vacuum the house.  I'm seriously going to miss all of these when I start working again. Sobs.



We spent the day cleaning the rooms. My house is a mess right now. Having a child means rearranging everything every few months. We need to cater to Adam's needs and safety. Wan says that I just have a problem and it's just me being cuckoo about rearranging the furniture every now and then. I beg to differ.

Right now, most of Adam's toys are in the living room because that's where we spend most of our time. Maybe when he can play independently or when we have guests during Raya then we will place them inside. We'll see.

For dinner, I made my lazy girl pasta and cheese. Very easy, it's foolproof. I boiled the pasta, kale and whatever meat I have, in this case I had one sausage left in my freezer. So I thought, wth.


After that's done, strain the water, put the pasta and whatnots in a bowl or plate, whatever rocks your boat. Add sliced cheese (I added two) and chili padi. Mix them well and that's it!



Now, I feel like eating satay. Why?? I still remember when I was pregnant and I wanted satay late at night. Wan went out to look for satay. I specifically wanted satay from East Coast Lagoon but it was Monday and the place was closed. So Wan around to look for satay and came back with satay from Changi. I ate 2 sticks and didn't want anymore. Aww. I don't know if I'm able to do all that for someone. He still does now. Anyway, his birthday is coming soon! I have already ordered some stuff online but I don't want to blog about it yet incase he reads this. I have a feeling he already knows I'm getting stuff for him online. LOL.

Ok, I'm ending this post here and I want to continue with my 2 Broke Girls.

Just realised my humidifier has moulds,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment