19.4.16

DAILY BLOGGING VS DAILY VLOGGING

Assalamu'alaikum.

Many times I have gone back and forth about daily vlogging. As you all know, there are numerous daily vloggers on YouTube. If you watch them daily, you feel like you know them personally. As for my case, I don the hijab. So it's not really practical for me to vlog every moment of my day except for when I'm going out. However, I can do daily blogging if I want to but I don't know if people would actually read them. It's just an avenue for me to unwind since I blog mostly at night. Well, at least till I start working again. BOO!

Ok it's official then. It shall start tonight. See you tonight.
Btw, if you know me, I love family-centered comics. Here's a strip.




























Excited and hungry,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment