20.11.19

SHE RETURNS

OMG. So much has happened. It has been too long.Nowadays I wonder if people still read blogs. Most people I know prefer watching videos or listening to podcasts. Gone were those days where we read daily blog posts. If there are no heavily photoshopped and pretty pictures involved then no one would be interested in reading your blog. Isn't that the case?

But then again, I write not for people(but if you enjoy reading my blog then, YAY!) but for myself. Besides blogging, I love vlogging as well. It really captures my family and the memories nicely.

Since this is my personal blog, I like to rant and maybe some people don't like reading rants because you know let's be honest, we all have our own problems. Why would you read mine. Right?





I will try to blog more from now on.

Love,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment