7.6.18

SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Something very very unexpected happened to me few days ago and that's the reason why I haven't been updating here. I'm still in shock. I will get to it in the next post. For this post, I have something exciting to share. I've been contemplating if I should share it or keep it a secret but I really want to document these moments of my life so I'm just gonna share.

WE ARE PREGNANT!

Thank you all for your continuous support and prayers. It means so much to me. I'm currently entering 14th week and this pregnancy hasn't been easy. I've had morning sickness and my really bad reflux came back. I couldn't eat and I've lost 5kg already. I'm now at 47kg!! I was at this weight when I was 15!! I have stayed in the hospital twice during this short duration, one was when Adam was admitted for Acute Wheezing Bronchitis and the other one, I just got back from. Will tell you more in the next post.

Initially I felt really tired and my appetite went down by so so much. That's when I suspected something. My period was late by about 3 days but that was not an issue because I did have irregular periods. But true enough. Alhamdulillah.


Actually when Adam was warded in Thomson Medical, I booked an appointment for myself with a gynae just a few levels down. When Adam was napping after his meds, we went down to get our first scan. I was so scared and nervous. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't want to put my hopes up so high and get them crushed just like they did with Khayr.

So I kept telling myself that it's ok and if anything happen, it was for the best. The gynae told us that baby was in good shape and recommended us to go for Oscar or Panorama scans because I had chromosomes issues with Khayr.


We went for Oscar last week and we have yet to receive the results. I'm praying the hardest that everything will be alright. In April, Adam and myself made a card for Wan's birthday. I couldn't post it then because it would give it away but now I can.


My beautiful family of five.
Wan, myself, Adam, Khayr and baby. I love them so so so much.

We are so happy and grateful that Allah is giving us another chance at having another bundle of joy.

On to the next Ramadhan post,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment