28.6.18

HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI 2018

As sad as we were that Ramadhan left us, we were looking forward to all the good food this raya.

So in the morning, we got ready and snapped some pictures before leaving the house.


I'm was in my sunglasses because my family was planning to take photos after Zohor so I had no makeup on, just lipstick.
Thus the attempt to hide my unsightly dark circles.


 I'm kinda proud of my family this year. We did not buy any new clothes at all and we reused what we have from the previous years. Alhamdulillah! We then headed over to my mum's place to inhale all the lontongs and kuihs. We were too hungry and busy eating that I forgot to snap a picture of the food. LOL. After the boys came back from Friday Prayers, we took photos. And we headed out right after.
My family went to Johor to visit my Grandma while Wan and myself headed over to his Auntie's place to visit his side of the family. The food was glorious as well!!!! But of course I was busying stuffing my face that I forgot to snap a picture.


It warms my heart to see how much this family has grown since I first met them eleven years ago.

After the chaos, we headed over to my MIL's place to pray and chill. After Isyak, my parents called and fetched. We headed over to my Auntie's place in Punggol. Once again, the food, OMG.

We returned home a little after 11pm and crashed right after washing up. 

I'm thankful for the health and happiness of the people I love. 
I'm thankful for all the smiles today.
I'm thankful to be able to spend Raya with my family.
I'm so thankful that I get to breathe another day to see everything around me.

And also the food of course.

Love,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment