17.5.17

RAMADHAN IS COMING

Ramadhan is just around the corner! I honestly can't wait for Ramadhan. I hope this year's Ramadhan is will beautiful. Since Ramadhan last year, so much has happened and I hope we have all gotten better and stronger from whatever challenges Allah gave us.

I have plans to do my Ramadhan blogs again, InshaaAllah. I'm so glad I did it last year. I was reading through my posts wondering how Ramadhan will be like this year.

On a more serious and blergh note, I need to start working again.
Adam will in be Nursery next year(WHAT?!) and our savings are depleting at a scary speed.

Wan always says that I am the problem. I was from the early childhood sector and I see those children everyday.


I know how they feel to be away from their parents for long hours.
I know more secrets than their parents.
I know more about the children than their parents.
I get more kisses and hugs than their parents.
I get to hear their stories more than their parents.
I witnessed many of them write their first letter.
I witnessed many of them use the toilet for the first time.
Sometimes, they believe me more than they believe their parents.

How is that fair?

I didn't like that.
I didn't like that a stranger; myself, knows more about those children as compared to their own parents. That really sucks.

And now I'm about to put Adam through the same thing. Can I really do it? Am I really the problem here?

Hey, I'm really not judging or questioning anyone about choices that they make here. Over the years, I have met numerous parents and families with different stories. Some really have no choice but to place their children in school for long hours. All the power to you for having the strength and courage to bring up your children given the challenges and difficulties that you have. Some even cry during the Parent-Teacher Conferences. #madrespect

I asked Wan, "What is our goal in life ultimately?"

I have been pondering over that recently and I think I have an answer that I'm happy with.

I want to please my creator and live happily in this world and hereafter. As for Adam, I want him to grow up to be a pious and responsible man who prays for us even when we're gone. That's what I told Wan.

So my next question was, "Do we need money for that? Do I need to work for us to achieve our goal?"

What Wan said touched my heart.
"Yes but I will take care of all that. You just take care of Adam and yourself."

AWWW.

But all that aside, we do want him to attend extra religious classes. Money.
Travel as a family to make memories without any worries. Money.
Treat our parents every now and then without any worries. Money.
Spend on Adam's toys and stationaries. Money.
Visiting the doctor or dentists. Money.
Savings for rainy days. Money.
Have another baby. MONEY.

How now?
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment