29.4.16

KSL CITY MALL AND PLAYDATE

Assalamu'alaikum.



Went over to MIL's place today. If you didn't know, we do it weekly. Today was a little different because Imaan was there too! She's all grown up now! Speaking in sentences and her articulation is quite clear. Adam loves having another child around. He mingles right away as compared to adults.

So the bonus question is, is it time for another one? I would love to have another one but I don't think now is the right time. I want to start earning again before having another mouth to feed. Finance is a big issue here and it's no joke. Not to mention the thought of going through 9 more months of fatigue and body issues. Not forgetting the fear of being wheeled into the operation theatre. I don't know if I'm ready for all that now. Too soon? InshaaAllah.

And OMG! We are going to KSL City Mall for the weekend but I heard something blew up there yesterday. The articles did not state the source of explosion but some commented that the explosion was from a shop. Whatever it is, it's still very scary but our rooms are non refundable so, tawakal. I heard the hotel had to be evacuated. How true is that? I don't know. What I know is that there's going to be a massive jam and I'm definitely not mentally and physically prepared for that, given my over the top motion sickness. Hope everything will be alright. InshaaAllah.

Re-watching Friends series till I find something better to watch,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment