30.12.13

What you need for Spring Cleaning.

I had a productive weekend as I choose to believe. I cleaned up my closet! The impossible as I'm allergic to spring cleaning (all thanks to my sinusitis).

Things to have prior to spring cleaning:

1) a box of tissue for your nose
2) garbage bags for rubbish
3) cloth for the dust
4) someone to bug and annoy you till your ears bleed because of your filthy habits
5) the 'clean up or jump down the building' mindset

As we all know, cleaning up is one thing, maintaining is another. Many years I've been having this small space for my closet but Alhamdulillah I managed to stuff all my clothes most of the time. So, during the weekends, I was stoning infront of my closet thinking of how to fit my clothes in that small space. I already gave away two big bags of clothes yet I still couldn't fit all my clothes in. Suddenly, I thought of something. I decided to rearrange my closet; 'travelling style'. I rolled up all my clothes. It took me three hours to complete everything but it was worth it. I could see all my clothes and where they were. I first categorized by type then by colour. I was too lazy to label though. Nevertheless, I'm proud of my filthy, disgusting self to be able to clean up good. Yeay!  <3



\


Yeay!! Well of course if I have a new house, InsyaaAllah, I will try to convince Wan to let me have a bigger space.

HA comma HA comma HA fulstop. The size of their closets are the size of our whole house. Yes? Yes? Just keep dreaming. Till then. <3

Note: Quality of pictures need help. I know. Blame the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment