1.1.14

Happy New Year.

Assalamu'alaikum.

first and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the little brother.

Anyways, this post is going to be about something random. Its about things that I have been using for the month. Lessgo!


Victoria's Secret Rich Glimmer with Golddust. I don't really like the fragrant that much but seeing the glitter when I spray is awesome. So that's why I bear with it.  =)


We bought a chalkboard for the room! Its from Typo. It wasn't necessary but it looks so nice! I told Wan that we can do a DIY chalkboard but somebody said it won't be cool enough. So ya, $35 gone down the drain.


Ok, this was a random buy. I have snake skin. So I need moisturise like nobody's bussiness. All the time. So hopefully this works. I have not tried it though.


The raspberry collection. It's my second favourite besides Strawberry of course. I got it from the warehouse sale for just $10. The fragrant is awesome if you like the fruity fun kinda fragrance.


I love St. Ives. Their scrubs have very fine beads which feels nice when you exfoliate. I don't have a personal favourite for St. Ives though. I don't mind trying.  =)

And of course, my strawberry products from Body Shop are piling up. I have a problem. I need help.

That's it for now. That was fun. Maybe I will do this again at the end of January. Anyway, I appreciate you guys reading my posts. I was touched when I saw that some of you guys are from US. Awwww. Thanks for reading. xoxo.

Happy 2014!!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment