14.2.19

AN UPDATE

A little update on this dusty blog. My goodness. I have been so caught up with life that my blog is just here collecting dust. Guess what. So my laptop has been set aside for about two months now, the moment I on it, I saw that my screen has lines. The LCD is damaged I guess? I was like, noooooo, not now! Not when we just paid the hospital bill that cost us thousands of dollars. Nooooo. When are we ever going to replace youuuuu. So here I am typing with colorful lines on my screen hoping that you would look past my typos if there are any.

Ilhan is about 10 weeks and 5 days now. He has grown so well Alhamdulillah. Although a little fussy as compared to Adam, all is well. He is currently having constipation and we are currently monitoring his stools. Milk wise, I'm giving him 50/50. My milk supply has dipped tremendously after my stomach flu and fever episode few weeks back. First dip was 3 weeks after delivery when I had to go for breast biopsy. A few weeks after that, I had mastitis. NOT. FUN.AT.ALL. It was so damn painful. I couldn't even walk. Engorgement and enormous milk ducts don't even measure up to the pain. The final and most recent dip I had was due to stomach flu and fever. It was horrible. I was still tired from everything but I had to take care of everyone, Adam, Wan and even Ilhan. Fever, diarrhea and vomitting. Days later, I got my share of it too. Horrible! I couldn't even attend my own siblings' wedding.




By the way, we decided to chop of Adam's beautiful curls as they were getting out of hand and into his eyes. LOL.



A cleaner look for this K1 boy. 


Recently Adam has been so scared of going to school. Breaks my heart because of all the changes at home(him being a big brother and all)but he needs to toughen up a little. I'm just taking it one day at a time for now.


Hope that I can update more often.

I miss you dusty keyboard,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment