3.2.17

WHAT IS DEPRESSION

May peace be upon you.

What is depression? I looked it up.
'Feelings of severe despondency and dejection.'

So if you can still smile and put up a front, are you depressed?
If you think about it all the time but brush it aside to be strong for your loved ones, are you depressed? 
If it's a matter of life or death and you think about it all the time, are you depressed? 
If you know you are going to lose somebody forever and you cannot do anything about it, does that mean you will fall into depression?

I have so many questions. I know for a fact that some people need medication for their depression. My heart goes out to them. It must be really hard.

I feel despondent, yes, but definitely not dejected. Just scared and lost.

I'm not ready to reveal the full blown story. I know there will come a time when I will be more than ready to share.

Till then, chin up and know that things happen for a reason. *reminder to self*

For some reason, I'm just looking through Adam's baby photos. Never fail to make me smile.  *teary eyed*


Scared of what's to come,
Ja

No comments:

Post a Comment